JOIN LOCAL SUN TO SUPPORT SOLAR ENERGY IN TEXAS
When you buy energy from Local Sun, you get great prices for your home electricity while you help us generate more solar energy and create a better energy future.
Our solar farm in Sealy, TX benefits consumers, supports jobs, and creates revenues for the city, county, and local school district.
Our 15,000 solar panels in Sealy, TX produce 2.5 million kWh annually, offsetting 1,860 metric tons of Carbon Dioxide or the equivalent of 400 passenger vehicles from Texas roads each year.
You benefit from wholesale pricing on solar power from our projects when purchasing electricity from our partner, MP2 Energy.
By joining Local Sun, you actively invest in the future. The more we grow, the more solar energy we create, and the less we rely on fossil fuels.
We've partnered with MP2 Energy, a Shell Energy North America subsidiary, to deliver clean power from our projects at affordable prices. MP2 Energy plans with Local Sun are 100% renewable with no hidden fees.
HOW LOCAL SUN WORKS
Local Sun gives you low-cost clean electricity plans for your home. You also help us grow and develop new solar projects that produce more clean energy in Texas. The more solar energy we add to the Texas grid, the lower prices will go.
- Market pricing on clean energy from our solar projects
- No contracts, obligations, or cancellation fees
- 100% of profits are reinvested in new clean energy projects
- First-class electricity service at affordable prices
- Locally generated clean energy from our solar projects
- No gimmicks, added markups, or hidden fees
- Clean power from local projects at affordable prices
- Management of your renewable electricity plan
- Hassle-free participation and customer support
About Local Sun
Local Sun generates clean energy at the solar farms we own and operate like our 1.5 MW project in Sealy, TX. Our goal is to provide clean, earth-friendly solar power to customers throughout Houston and across Texas, while reducing our world’s need for fossil fuels.
Our 15,000 solar panels in Sealy produce 2.5 million kWh annually, which offsets 1,860 metric tons of Carbon Dioxide – the equivalent of removing 400 passenger vehicles from Texas roads each year.